About Maruti Suzuki
India’s tryst with personal four-wheelers began in 1983, and it was the Maruti 800 which started it all. Three decades later, Maruti Suzuki is India’s largest passenger car OEM, with the capacity to produce a car every 12 seconds, and continues to be the automobile manufacturer with the largest market share in India on a year over year basis.
The success of Maruti Suzuki as a company has many layers to it, starting from:-
- Diversity of car models within the Maruti Suzuki portfolio
- Low cost of ownership and maintenance
- Pan India service network with easy availability of Maruti Genuine accessories
- Combined annual product capacity of 1.5 million cars across the Gurugram and Manesar plants
- Our principle of ‘continuous improvement’ in manufacturing
But above all, it is our customers who have catapulted Maruti Suzuki into the automobile brand it is today. We shall continue to learn, to innovate, and to deliver products that are ingenious in design and performance, all the while adhering to our brand ethos, to keep redefining the pleasure of motoring for millions of Indians.